cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror only loads when primary server is selected by haproxy

John Lawlor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2017

I am running Bit Bucket Data Centre behind haproxy, in a 3 node cluster. haproxy is acting as a reverse proxy loading nodes using round robin routing. I have one mirror linked to the instance.

The problem I am seeing is that the bit bucket mirror is only visible from one of the three nodes in the cluster. I suspect that it was the node that was active when I originally connected the mirror. 

If I get either of the other two nodes, I get a message saying the mirror is unavailable.

1 answer

0 votes
Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2017

Hi John,

Is the mirror displayed by shown as offline or do you not see it at all?

If it's displayed as offline you might be looking at communication issues (potentially caused by a firewall blocking access).

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

John Lawlor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2017

Hi Christian,

Restarting Bit Bucket on the two instances that cannot see the mirror fixed the issue. I would have thought that you wouldn't need to restart them though.

Regards,

John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events