Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I ask how long will the refresh tokens expires?

李运合 May 24, 2016

I found our access tokens expired in one hour. So I want to use refresh tokens to get access token. But I don't kown how long will the refresh tokens expires。

The Bitbucket oauth url https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/oauth-on-bitbucket-cloud-238027431.html

BestWishes

3 answers

0 votes
evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2016

Refresh tokens do not expire.

Anton Zamolotskikh April 21, 2017

Hi Erik, is it still the case? 

0 votes
李运合 May 24, 2016

the user authorization just temporarily effective or not? what I mean is we don’t have to authorize again right? And, another question is the refresh token can get the access token once without any other further operations?

0 votes
Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Hi! smile

As said in the doc, 'refresh token that can then be used to generate a new access token'. So, the new token generated will expire in an hour too! smile 

"Our access tokens expire in one hour."

Damien.

李运合 May 24, 2016

the user authorization just temporarily effective or not? what I mean is we don’t have to authorize again right? And, another question is the refresh token can get the access token once without any other further operations?

李运合 May 24, 2016

see, how about the refresh token, any expire time exists for refresh token?

thx!

Damien Braz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

@Erik van Zijst worked on refresh token. He'll see your request. And will be more able to help you with this smile

They worked on a non-expiring API tokens, can't say if they released it or not...

Refresh token expire after one hour smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events