Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail from bitbucket or atlassian

ECO-F Technology March 4, 2018

Is it possible to create an email username@bitbucket.org or username@atlassian.com linked to my email address (gmail)?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2018

Hi! The domains bitbucket.org and atlassian.com are restricted to Atlassian staff, so you won't be able to create an email address using those, unless you're employed by Atlassian :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Ana

ECO-F Technology March 5, 2018

Hi! Tk's for the answer,

I'm hosting an HTML page. There is no server-side language. I want to create a contact form. But as far as I know there is no way to do this with only HTML and JavaScript.

Do are you've have any solution for this?
Thank you!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2018

Hi! What do you mean that there's no server-side language? If you're hosting a HTML page you can create a form using HTML and Javascript depending on how "complex" you want this form to be. If you need help with that, I recommend you to visit the page HTML forms which contains a lot of information and examples. 

Please note that the resource I linked you is a third party, it's not official from Atlassian and we won't be able to provide any more assistance on that matter, it was just my personal contribution. If you have any other questions regarding Atlassian products and services, let us know!

Hope that helps :)

Ana

ECO-F Technology March 6, 2018

Hi there!

All right, got it! Just one more doubt:
Do you have the mail server service? Something like using your SMTP.
Can you help me with this?

Thanks for everything!

jredmond
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2018

We have a mail service but it is strictly for internal use.

0 votes
ECO-F Technology March 7, 2018

It's all right. I understood. Thank you all!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
March 9, 2018

Glad we could help you, have a nice day :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events