Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all my Bitbucket git repositories !!!

Tautvydas Dulskis October 28, 2016

After migrating my Bitbucket account to Attlasian account suddenly lost all repositories. Where is the problem, maybe I missed something ?

6 answers

1 vote
Deleted user May 21, 2019

Same here. Went from bitbucket.org (that's "server", right?) to bitbucket cloud, and now all repos are gone. How do I go back?

0 votes
knsis July 24, 2020

I just had the same, I created a project and all my repos, settings, WIKIS, tickets and more are all gone, trying to get help right now. I will post back when I get a response.

0 votes
Kien Le Van July 17, 2020

Today I logged in after a long time not touching this. And after finishing connecting to Atlassian account, ALL MY REPOS ARE GONE????????? 

0 votes
Deleted user April 18, 2020

What the fuck Atlassian, lost all my repositories...

0 votes
Sachin Taksande May 3, 2019

@Tautvydas Dulsk1 , I am also facing the same problem. Did you find any solution? I have raised a support request too regarding this concern.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2016

Something so critical and account related should probably be directed to Atlassian support instead of the user community.

I know they make this stuff hard to find, and try to direct everything to Answers. Try: support@bitbucket.org.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events