Lost access to repositories?

ekoeste November 7, 2017

Greetings. I have been using Bitbucket for a long time. Yesterday SourceTree started asking for me to reenter my password. Since it refused my password, I went to the website. Upon attempting to login I was notified that I was being upgraded to an Altassian account? Wierd, but anyway, I went through the wizard and was required to enter a NEW userid and when I finally got in, it seems I now have a new, empty account, with no way to login to my main account with all my repos. Of course I used the same email address for this process as my main account as I thought that was the intent. Any ideas what happened?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2017

This could be due to the upgrade to Atlassian account, explained at https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/the-upgrade-to-atlassian-account-873871204.html.

Not sure what happened but you probably have lost some permissions. Check the documentation and reach out to Atlassian support if you can't figure it out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events