Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a way to report on the number of code review comments made by developers

Shari Callahan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

we need to capture the number of comments made by each developer for a specific time period.  

The output desired would include the specific timeframe, developer, # of PRs, # of comments.

Is that possible?

(Please note, I'm not a developer but will pass the info on to those that are).

thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2024

Hello @Shari Callahan and welcome to the Community!

I see you have also opened a support ticket with this questios, but I'm just sharing the response here in case other users encounter the same scenario.

While we currently don't have a specific tool to generate those reports, that information is readily available in Bitbucket Cloud public API, which can be used to extract the information you are looking for

To gather that information, you could develop a script that pulls and sorts the information from our API. Here are some specific endpoints you can explore

Full list of pull request endpoints - Pullrequests

Based on that endpoint, and the others available in the public API documentation, you can build personalized scripts to pull the information you need. A helpful guide on how to query/filter the API results on some example Python scripts can be found in the article below:

Thank you, @Shari Callahan !
Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events