Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log all user read access?

George Irwin November 1, 2018

I'm considering moving from hosted BitBucket / JIRA / Confluence to self-hosted; I haven't been able to find details on what access logs are available on the server version of BitBucket. 

Is it possible to log all read access to code? i.e. Record every time a user views code in the browser and clones/pulls a repository using git?

I'm most interested in logging all BitBucket access, but it would be good to record all access to JIRA / Confluence as well.

I'm planning to host in AWS so in theory this could be achieved by forcing all connections through a proxy, but I'd prefer not to have to do that if possible. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2018

Hi George, 

Have you seen this documentation already? Audit events in Bitbucket Server Different events are categorized as different priorities and you can choose in your bitbucket.properties file which kind of events you'd like to see, for more info you can read Bitbucket Server configuration.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be happy to continue helping you.

Kind regards,

Ana 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events