Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's say I purchase a 5 user license for a private repository. Which of the ff apply:

Pat Hills August 12, 2020

1. I have to create the other 4 users as a subaccount of my BitBucket account. All repositories (projects) I create will be limited to these 4 subaccounts

2. I can add any existing BitBucket user account for collaboration on all my repositories, implying that I cannot have an account (a,b,c,d) for one repository and account (e,f,g,h) for another repository. All repositories must use the same BitBucket user accounts I have added for collaboration to my account.

3. Same as 1, but you can have different sets of subaccounts of users created for each repository.

4. Same as 2, but you can collaborate with different sets of users per repository

If it is a mixture of any of the above let me know.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2020

Hi Pat, welcome to the Community!

Following your description, answer number 2 is the correct one.

The 5 user license means that a total of 5 existing users can have access to your repositories. When you reach a total of 5 users (this number includes you) you won't be able to add anyone else unless you upgrade.

Note that up to 5 users your account will be free. You'll only need to start paying once you surpass this amount. You can use this calculator to find out more about our pricing.

Hope that clears your question, Pat :) If you need anything else let us know. 

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events