Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue facing with SVN Importer

Sanjiv Kumar March 14, 2013

Hi,

I have setup the Stash trial version and installed the SVN Importer plugin to migration subversion repository to git.

But in the logs I am seeing following error message:

Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: integrity constraint violation: NOT NULL check constraint; SYS_CT_10485 table: STA_PR_RESCOPE_REQUEST column: USER_ID
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCPreparedStatement.executeBatch(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-2.2.4.jar:2.2.4]
at com.jolbox.bonecp.StatementHandle.executeBatch(StatementHandle.java:469) ~[bonecp-0.7.1.RELEASE.jar:0.7.1.RELEASE]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_06]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[na:1.7.0_06]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.7.0_06]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601) ~[na:1.7.0_06]

svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/scm/hybris_da'
at org.tmatesoft.a.j.p.b(SourceFile:63) ~[plugin.8323004765904219201.stash-svn-importer-1.0.3_1363245718015.jar:na]
at org.tmatesoft.a.j.p.a(SourceFile:45) ~[plugin.8323004765904219201.stash-svn-importer-1.0.3_1363245718015.jar:na]

Please help me to fix the issue....

Thanks,

Sanjiv

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Kitaev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2013

Hello Sanjiv,

SVN Importer 1.0.3 uses 60 seconds read timeout and 30 seconds connection timeout. Older versions uses shorter values, so if you are not yet using 1.0.3, please upgrade if possible.

SVN Importer 1.0.3 allows to increase these values using system properties:

-Dsubgit.svn.readTimeout=120000 -Dsubit.svn.connectTimeout=120000

Values are in milliseconds and you'd have to add these parameters to the start-stash script and restart Stash.

JIRA Autobot June 3, 2013

Alexander, which file should this property go into start-stash.sh or start-stash.bat ? And can you write the full line that i need to add to the file ?

/donnib

0 votes
Sanjiv Kumar March 17, 2013

Yes Semyon I am able to access the SVN URL through WEB Interface (IE, Firefox) but it is taking time through Subversion Client TortoiseSVN.

Our SVN repository is little bit heavy.

As per my understanding I think timeout issue comes while connecting to Subversion URL through SVN Importer plugin.

What is the default time specified to connect to the URL? Is it possible to increase the connection time in SVN Importer?

0 votes
Semyon Vadishev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2013

Hello Sanjiv,

Could you please provide all the options you've specified at SVN Importer UI?

It looks like the plugin failed to establish connection with SVN server. Please check that you've specified correct URL to SVN repository and this URL is accessible from the server that runs your Stash instance.

Thanks,

Semyon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events