Is there any version of stack2slash supporting BitBucket server? (not cloud)

Michael Mavris March 10, 2016

I have successfully integrated the slack with the Bitbucket server and configured a specific repository to send notifications on a specific channel in slack using the correct webhook.

All I can see in Slack is: 

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 16.12.04.png

Also a support guy from Slack informed me that only Bitbucket Cloud is supported

3 answers

0 votes

Actually is seems that the connection between Slack and Bitbucket is OK (as you can see from the screenshot) but when I push my commits from Xcode to Bitbucket it doesn't show anything.

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2016

The support guy from Slack is mistaken: I'm not even aware of any Bitbucket Cloud add-ons for integrating with Slack (though there might be some that are not listed in the Atlassian Marketplace yet). Either way, the Slack notifications plugin (only) supports Bitbucket Server and seems to work fine for several hundred users.

I'm mostly using HipChat rather than Slack and had only installed the add-on once for an evaluation - what's wrong with the integration, it seemingly reported just fine that it's now integrated with your Bitbucket channel, does it not relay pushes and pull requests as you expect?

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2016

The Slack notifications plugin already supports Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash) up to and including the most recent 4.4.x versions (refer to its Version History for details).

• information Many Bitbucket Server add-ons still carry 'Stash' in the add-on key, because the host product has simply been renamed from Stash to Bitbucket Server as of release 4.0.0, and add-on keys cannot be changed without breaking upgrade compatibility (and requiring a new Marketplace entry in turn).

Thanks for your answer.

Please see my updated question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events