Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to give all users from LDAP write access to a repository?

Nicholas Jasieniecki February 6, 2014

I have a repo that i want anyone who has authenticated to have write access. Is this something that can be done?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Lange February 6, 2014

When users login to Stash for the first time they are added to the internal stash-users group. So just giving that group write perms on your repo should do the trick.

0 votes

Yep that ended up being the solution. It would be nice if there was just an option built into stash that was "everyone"

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

Yes if i want to add every group / user in existance one by one, that works, but the page doesn't say any way to just add "everyone" as a one-liner.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2014

You should have a group that defines who can log into Stash, right? Usually those users are the ones who are counted against the license. Have you tried adding that group to the repository permission?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events