Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a plugin to remind pull request reviewers they need to review?

Tim Galloway December 11, 2013

I am wondering if there is a plugin for Stash (or even built in already) that will email pull request reviewers (at a selected schedule) to remind them that they need to login to stash and look at open pull requests.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2013

Hey Tim,

I created plugin that will send a reminder to review participants who have not taken action on an open pull request. I'm still working on adding configuration options (everything is hardcoded for now).

I'll be posting it to the Marketplace when that is finished. Until then, checkout the source here - https://bitbucket.org/jeffthms/stash-reminder

Update: I've released the first version of the plugin - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jeffthms.stash.reminder

Tim Galloway January 6, 2014

Have installed the plugin and works great.

Thanks

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2014

Excellent! I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm still actively working on improving it, so if improvements or bugs you find please let me know.

Tim Galloway August 10, 2014

Upgraded this to 1.2.0 with Stash 3.1.3 and now getting a 505 error page when clicking on "Reminder Settings" in my profile page. Also happens in the admin pages when clicking on "Pull Request Reminder" link.

Do you have any suggestions as to why I am getting these errors?

Thanks

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
August 26, 2014

I just released 1.2.1 that should fix the errors you're seeing. Could you give it a shot and let me know if you're still seeing an issue?

Tim Galloway September 3, 2014

Just installed 1.2.1 and the issues are fixed.

Thanks

2 votes
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2013

Hi Tim,

The Stash Inbox Hook is a potential alternative. It reminds users that they have outstanding pull requests via their shell whenever they push to Stash.

cheers,

Tim

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2013

Hi Tim,

Actually I haven't seen anything like this (yet). It wouldn't be that hard to write in a plugin mind you.

Feel free to raise a feature request if you like.

Cheers,

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events