Is there a REST API for projects ?

potiuk January 26, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Projects

I could not find it in the documentation - but I need API to access projects/repos belonging to it (for example listing all the repos in the project). Is it available but undocumented yet (or in the works maybe ?)

2 answers

0 votes
evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2016
0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2016

Cloud: I don't think so currently - http://restbrowser.bitbucket.org/. I think Atlassian intensions are to work on bringing more equivalency between the cloud and server REST APIs at some point.

Server: Yes, https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/bitbucket-server/latest/bitbucket-rest.html

If you don't want to do the programming, you can use Bitbucket Command Line Interface (CLI) (server only) and actions like:

evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2016

The OP is asking about Bitbucket Cloud, not server.

Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2016
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2016

Oops, sorry, I missed that sad. I corrected the answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events