Is the user count for Bitbucket premium per repository or across all repositories?

Squidcor June 21, 2017

I have a lot of small personal projects where I have collaborated with various people. More than 5 different people total accross various repositories.

If I were to upgrade to a premium plan, would the number of users I need to pay for be determined by the most number of users on a single repository? Or the total number of unique users accross all my repositories?

For example, consider the following hypothetical repositories:

• Repo A - Alice, Bob, Carol, Dave, Edward, Me (6 users)
  • Repo B - Fred, George, Me (3 users)

Would the plan required to host these repositories be considered 6 users, or 8 users?

Aka, $12 or $16?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2017

If a user has access to your reposiotyr (and the repo is not public) they're counted as a member on your team:

https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing?tab=host-in-the-cloud

"Once you give a user access to a private repository they count as a user for your billing plan. A team or account is a group of users with access to shared projects and repositories."

In your example this would mean 8 users.

Squidcor June 21, 2017

Thanks for the response.

A pity that there is no plan that meets my needs though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events