Is it possible to use this check with Bitbucket Cloud ? I can't see this menu in my bitbucket project !

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Checks for merging pull requests

Is it possible to use this check with Bitbucket Cloud ? I can't see this menu in my bitbucket project !

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Julien,

Right now, this capability is currently only available for Bitbucket Server, but we definitely see how it could be useful for Bitbucket Cloud. It's in the backlog!

Alastair

Thanks for this answer,

Is there a Notification System so I could know when this feature will be available ?

You can subscribe to the Bitbucket blog for all the latest updates on feature releases and best practices for Bitbucket and Git! https://blog.bitbucket.org/

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Cloud? If so, let us know!

Hi Community, I'm Julia and I'm on the Jira Software Cloud marketing team!  We're looking for companies or teams using Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Software Cloud. If your team fits the t...

96 views 4 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you