Is it possible to integrate Bitbucket with Nagios?

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

Nagios does not need 'integration' (or whatever you want to call it) to do its work.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2016

Yup, that's why I ask what people want from "integrate" - it's a lovely word to say "make two systems work together", but it's useless at describing what people actually want.

In this case it's really bad.  You might want Nagios to be monitoring JIRA, or raising calls in JIRA when something goes bang, or something else.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2016

Agreed. I was thinking he misused 'integrate' here. Maybe just a simple how to use Nagios with BB.

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2016

Gabrielle Bautista, I mean to say here is Bitbucket and JIRA will be work/connect together using DVCS connector which was provided by JIRA so i want to work with Bitbucket and Nagios together is that any way to do that.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2016

>so i want to work with Bitbucket and Nagios together

Yes, you can do that.  But you need to define what you want this "work together" will actually do.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2016

As Nic said, what do you want to accomplish here? What working together means for you? Nagios can monitor applications without any "native integration" to other tools. Maybe you need to read about using Nagios?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2016

Yes.  Start by defining what your "integration" should be doing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events