Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to configure PostgreSQL for Stash and MySQL for all other suite's tools?

Maurizio Andreozzi May 3, 2012

Hi,

I'm evaluating some Atlassian suite tools like Jira, Bamboo... and I configured for them, MySQL as external database.
I've seen Stash doesn't support MySQL.

I'd like to understand if it's mandatory to have the same DB for all suite's tools or I can have Stash on PostgreSQL and the other ones on MySQL without problems.

Thanks a lot.

Maurizio.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2012

We're adding MySQL/Oracle support in Stash 1.2, which is due out in the next couple of weeks.

1 vote
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2012

You may use each product with a different database if it so pleases you. Providing support for other exernal databases (mysql, oracle etc) is planned however at this stage I cannot comment on a date that it will be available.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

or I can have Stash on PostgreSQL and the other ones on MySQL without problems.

Oh yes, that should be fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events