Is it any limit of requesting evaluation licenses per Server ID in Stash?

Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

Our company is on stage of purchasing license, but it taking a long time. The evaluation license of Stash already expired and i'm requested (successful) in Account for next one Evaluation license for the same Server ID for Stash. Now our instance of Stash continue working under next Evaluation license, but i'm not sure if this action a legal.

Is it legal? Where is limit of evaluations per Server ID?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jens Schumacher [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2013

The limit is at the disgression of Atlassian. It's perfectly ok to generate a second evaluation license for your server to extend your evaluation period if you require more time to make the purchasing decision.

Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2013

Thanks for quick answer!

0 votes
Chetan Patil April 13, 2016

Hi Jens,

How many times we can request "Evaluation License" for any plugin for testing purpose?

Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

Hi ,

I think three times only with the same id

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events