Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal JS events blocked in Bitbucket 6.x

Mike Kessler April 26, 2019

In https://developer.atlassian.com/server/bitbucket/reference/api-changelog/ it's mentioned that:

Internal JS events blocked

Events (consumed using bitbucket/util/events) starting with bitbucket.internal have never been official API but will no longer be able to be subscribed to and should not be considered stable or part of any official API.

I was previously subscribing to these events to handle various user actions in my plugin to trigger specific behaviors. Without these events, my plugin is less useable. Is there another way to handle the following actions:

"bitbucket.internal.feature.comments.commentDeleted"
"bitbucket.internal.feature.pullRequestActivity.dataLoaded"
"bitbucket.internal.feature.comments.commentAdded"
"bitbucket.internal.feature.comments.commentContainerAdded"
"bitbucket.internal.feature.comments.commentEdited"
"bitbucket.internal.widget.approve-button.adding"
"bitbucket.internal.widget.approve-button.removing"

1 answer

0 votes
Miguel Alonso
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2019

Hi Mike,

Apps development related questions should be posted in our Developer Community.

There is a open thread that discusses these changes and where other add-on vendors have asked similar questions and got a response about different events.

This is the thread:

We recommend that you post the same question in there.

Thanks,

Miguel

Atlassian Support

Mike Kessler September 30, 2019

Thanks for the link. That comment thread didn't answer my specific question and rather than muddy the waters from that thread, I created a new one here: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/internal-js-events-blocked-in-bitbucket-6-x/32254

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events