Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Jira with Stash

Elliot Mitchell December 29, 2013

I am trying to get Stash and Jira connected so that we can link code from Stash to our Jira tickets but I can not get Jira to recognize stash. I have the application links set up under both applications but in Jira it keeps saying Application "Stash" seems to be offline. I do not get this error in stash. Also I think this is weird because the applications are communicating ex. when I make a change to the application link settings in Jira for Stash it updates the application settings in Stash under the application links.

I have looked at the log files and what I keep getting is "unable to login to trusted application due to bad url signature". I have configured the application links with and without url patterns and neither way allowed Jira to recognize stash. I don't understand why Stash is recognizing Jira but Jira sees Stash as offline. Also both Jira and Stash are using port 8443. Thank you for any help!

Also I have looked at all of the atlassian trouble shooting guides on this issue and nothing has worked.

1 answer

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

Hi Elliot,

I'm fairly sure this is a bug that affected all the products, but has been fixed in subsequent releases. The relevant bug in JIRA:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34550

What versions of JIRA (and Stash) are you running?

Cheers,

Charles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events