Integrate pipelines with slack

Simon November 13, 2017

Hi,

I've been really happy about the bitbucket pipelines but i do miss support for slack. Like sending total time, and result of a deploy though pipelines.

Best regards
Simon

2 answers

1 vote
Aleksander Lorenc April 18, 2018

Any news on support for Slack notifications without using the legacy bitbucket plugin?

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2017

Hi Simon! Integration between Pipelines and Slack is already possible, as you can see at Notifications for Bitbucket Pipelines. If you're missing some functionalities, you can add your comment to Slack notification web hook for pipelines.

Hope that helps!

Ana

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

That guide points to an old (legacy) version of the bitbucket plugin that will be deprecated and is not installable.  I tried the new plugin and was unable get pipeline notifications working following this guide.

simeonrowsell May 5, 2018

I've had the same problem too. The new version of the integration doesn't seem to work for pipeline notifications, although it does for commits.

Rick Meier November 15, 2018

Can we get the legacy tool back? This new one sucks.

Like andriy.kytsun likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events