Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Bitbucket wit Notify events service

AndrewLunev October 10, 2017

Hi!
Iam try to use Notify.events with BitBucket.

In my repo settings i go to Webhooks and add new.
After i copy generated API-link from Notify.events.

It dont work. Request is failed (error 400).

Can you help me? I want integrate Notife.events with BitBucket.

https://notify.events/ - this service

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2017

This is most likely an error on the Notify.events service side of things, because they managed to let their Let's encrypt based SSL certificate expire a couple of days ago and apparently didn't even notice yet (which isn't exactly encouraging regarding the quality of a public software as a service offering btw.) - here's Chrome's explanation:

This server could not prove that it is notify.events; its security certificate expired 10 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, October 11, 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

It is not possible to analyze/debug any details of the webhooks integrations before this fundamental issue has been addressed - you need to raise this with the Notify.events support staff accordingly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events