Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded my plan to $10/month. But, its still showing as free user.

Vishnu Aleti March 29, 2018

Hi Team, I just now upgraded my plans. But while adding new users in my account, showing as (Please upgrade to add new users).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2018

Hi Vishnu! Which account are you trying to upgrade? I've checked your Bitbucket account associated to the email address you're using here in Community, and I could see you're in the Free plan and you only have 1 user. If you were referring to a different one please let us know so we can have a look :)

Cheers!

Ana

Vishnu Aleti March 29, 2018

Hi Ana, 

Thank you for your quick reply. Actually, when i was messaging you, it asked me to login with gmail. So, i logged in with my company account. My company acc id is: n*******@s**********r.net. Today i personally upgraded this account to $10/m. Please check the above mentioned id & update me ASAP. We have in on priority. 

Thank you in advance.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2018

Hi @Vishnu Aleti, I've checked your account and I can confirm it's in the Standard plan. Please note that I've removed your email address from your previous message for security reasons.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Ana

Vishnu Aleti April 3, 2018

Hi Ana, But still am unable to add more users(Developers) in that account. Am facing this issue still. Please resolve this ASAP.

Greetings,

Vishnu Karthik Reddy

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2018

Hi Vishnu, can you confirm that the payment details in that account are correct? You need to pay for every additional user, and if the payment info is not correct the process will not go through.

If that info is correct and you still can't add users, please explain how are you trying to add them and send a screenshot of the error you get so we can continue helping you.

Kind regards!

Ana

Vishnu Aleti April 4, 2018

Hi Ana,

I have updated my Credit Card details. But its not got charged for the plan.

Am creating additional users as "User Groups/Developers". Here, while am adding users showing as "Upgrade your plan".

Kindly help me out to update my plan.

Greetings,

Vishnu Karthik

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2018

Hi Vishnu, I've created a Support ticket for you so we can look further into this and help you upgrade your account. You'll receive an email notification soon, please follow up via that ticket until the resolution of the issue :)

If you have any questions, let us know!

Cheers,

Ana

Vishnu Aleti April 18, 2018

Hi Ana, 

Thank you so much for your response. My issues got solved out. You can close the ticket which was raised.

Thank you,

Greetings,

Vishnu Karthik Reddy

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2018

Thanks for letting us know @Vishnu Aleti! I'm glad your issue is solved now. We'll go ahead and close the Support ticket then.

If you need further assistance in the future, please contact us again :)

Have a good day,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events