I stopped receiving email notifications.

Sang Mark November 11, 2021

I've using Bitbucket for a while, but I can't receive email notifications from Bitbucket in recently week. My teammate still receive email notifications. I am the only one who with this problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2021

Hi @Sang Mark,

I checked your account in our system and your primary email address seems to be a non-valid email address, while there is an Email alias to your account that looks like a valid email.

I can't share the exact email addresses here publicly for privacy reasons, but you can check it yourself the following way:

• If you are already logged in to https://bitbucket.org/, go to your avatar > Personal settings > Email aliases, you will see there the valid email address listed as an alias.
  • Then, while you are at Personal settings, select Accounts settings and you see the following line in there:

Update your avatar, name, email address, and password or delete your account through your Atlassian account.

The text Atlassian account is a link, select this link and the page of your Atlassian account will open. In there, navigate to Email, and you will see the current invalid email address, which is the primary one right now. On the same page, you will also be able to change that to a valid email address.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes and if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Sang Mark November 14, 2021

Hi Theodora,

Thanks for your response. I can receive email notifications.
Thank you for your help.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2021

Hi @Sang Mark

You are very welcome, I'm glad to have helped and it's good to hear that the issue is resolved now.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events