Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving bitbucket email notifications

Anamika Trivedi June 21, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale,

I have stopped receiving email notifications since last week. Could you please check if my email is in the suppression list?

Thanks,

Anamika

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2021

Hi @Anamika Trivedi,

I checked in our system and I don't see your email in any of our suppression lists. I also don't see any hard bounce event for your email during the last 30 days.

Looking at our logs, there are several emails sent from Bitbucket to your email address in the last few days. Their status shows as delivered to your mail server, and the response from your mail server includes the message "Queued mail for delivery".

I would suggest checking with your email administrator if there is an issue with your mail server that prevents these emails from reaching your Inbox.

If you need anything further, please feel free to let me know.

(Just a heads up, I moved your post to a new question.)

Kind regards,
Theodora

Anamika Trivedi June 23, 2021

Ok...the whole issue was all my BitBucket emails went to Junk Email folder because of the setting in Outlook. I haven't even touched those settings but not sure how it got marked to junk one fine day. I removed the email from junk section and have now started receiving email notifications again. 

Thanks for your response! This question can be closed now.

- Anamika

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2021

Hi Anamika,

Thank you for the update, I'm glad you figured this out and the issue is resolved now.

You are very welcome, and please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events