Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I stopped receiving bitbucket email notifications since one month

Sarvagya Dixit January 12, 2022

I have been using my bitbucket account with
credentials : <email removed due to privacy reasons> since 2 years but since few weeks i am not getting any notification or email from bitbucket merge/ pull or repo invite emails .

I already check with client & administrator but nothing has changed on their end.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2022

Hi, @Sarvagya Dixit! Welcome to the community! 

I checked our logs and confirmed your email is not on any suppression list. In this case, could you please check if your profile if the notifications are enabled? You can access the following link to confirm that: 

Also, you mentioned you are not receiving invitations either, so I understand someone has invited you to join a workspace/repository, is that correct? If that’s the case, you or the admin who invited you can open a support ticket with us using this link https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ > select Technical issues and bugs > Bitbucket > and select the option Yes under “Are you having an issue with Bitbucket workspace invitations?", so we can further investigate this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Sarvagya Dixit January 13, 2022

Hi @Caroline R 

I have one more email id : <email removed due to privacy reasons> which is of different entity of my organisation and when i am trying to add this as  Email aliases or trying 
to sign up with this mail , i am not able to receive verification/confirmation  email . 

Neither i am able to add this as Email aliases nor able to sign up .

Please help to get this checked 

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2022

Hi, @Sarvagya Dixit

This second email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to them, so I removed this address from the suppression list. Could you please test it now and confirm if you receive the emails? 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events