Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm the Jira Administrator. How can I tell who has taken up our bitbucket licenses?

Jane Ellis September 21, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Frequently Asked Questions

We have the 5 free licences with our JIRA instance. Is there any way to tell who is using the Bitbucket accounts?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Caitlin Cecic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2016

In Bitbucket, you should be able to go into your team settings (from the team profile, click Manage team), and then click Plan details. From there, you should see a list of users who have access to your Bitbucket repositories.

If you don't have a team, you can go to your Bitbucket settings and find the Plan details from there.

Jane Ellis September 25, 2016

Hi Caitlin

Thanks for your answer, but I'm not quite sure how to get to Bitbucket without a separate Bitbucket login. When I go to the link, I get an image and message that says "you were never here". So I created a Bitbucket account for myself, but it's not within our (aecomamps) domain. It's only under the general Bitbucket bitbucket.org.

Hoping you can help further.

Thanks, Jane

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events