Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving verification emails from Bitbucket

Willian Possa September 21, 2021

Hi,

I've tried to set up a new account for BitBucket for my work and apparently have had the verification email sent, the email address is correct however I'm not receiving any verification emails?

I've tried re-sending the email a number of times and haven't received any of them.

This only happen with Bitbucket, my company work with Confluence and JIRA and for these products the email's work great.

Best regards,

Att.

Will

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2021

Hi, @Willian Possa! Welcome to the community! 

I performed an analysis on our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to this recipient. This can occur when the system tries to send an email to the user and the account does not exist yet, is not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.

In this case, I have removed the block from your email. Could you please remove the invitation and send a new one? You can do this by following the next steps:

• Access the workspace >  Go Settings;

• Access User groups > Open the group you were invited to

• Click on the "invitation pending"; 

• Select the "Cancel invitation" option to remove the invitation; 

• Add your email again to send a new invitation. 

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Willian Possa September 21, 2021

Hii @Caroline R , how are you?

Thanks for the Welcome and for the answer.

I try to do this without success in send e-mail.

This block occur when i send the invitation to w***@han**.com.br.

Is that email what is blocked on logs?

Att.

Will

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2021

Hi, Will

Yes, this is the email that we removed the block. In order to test if you are receiving our emails, I have sent an invitation to one of my repositories to you and confirmed on our logs that this email left our servers. Could you confirm if you received my invitation?

In case you still don't receive the email, could you check if it was not sent to a Spam folder? Or aren't any quarantined emails on the server (spam filter)? 

Also, just to confirm, have you removed the invitation and sent a new one, or have you selected the option "Resend invitation"?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Like Willian Possa likes this
Willian Possa September 22, 2021

Hi, Caroline!

I receive your invitation and accept with success to access the workspace.

I check de spam folder and check if my account have some filter or address email blocked on settings, and don't found anything...

Yeah, i removed the invitation and don't Resend.

I doing this right now, and i think weird that appears the email with time of add with 18 hours ago, like the print bellow.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.05.11.png

Willian Possa September 22, 2021

Hey @Caroline R .

I've try to add this e-mail only as member of workspace instead as admin (that like was i tried before).

Trying like that, it worked!

I appreciate your help! Very thanks!

Att.

Like Caroline R likes this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
September 22, 2021

Hi, Willian! 

Thanks for your confirmation! I'm glad to know it worked! :) 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events