Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving verification emails from Atlassian

Stevin_Phyo February 25, 2020

Hi,

I'm try to create Bitbucket account with my email. It say "We meet again!" But, I've not create account with this email. When i reset password, It also say "Recovery email sent". but, I'm not receiving any mail. My mail is <redacted>

I've tried re-sending the email a number of times and haven't received any of them.

Kind regards,

Stevin.

2 answers

0 votes
Sumit Gupta April 15, 2020

Hi,
I am not receiving emails of pull requests merge,comments and update.
This is after April 8,2020

My email id is sumit.gupta@shipsy.co.in

Please help

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2020

Hi Sumit, I see you've asked this as a standalone question and already gotten a response correcting the email block in our system. I just want to encourage anybody else landing on this particular question to ask a new question in Community so we're more likely to see the request.

Questions like this which have already been answered are not guaranteed to get a staff member's attention. The best way to get help in this situation is by asking a new question. You can do this by clicking the "Ask the community" button at the top of this site, or by clicking this link. Thanks!

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2020

Hi Stevin, welcome to the Community!

I've edited the email address out of your message for privacy reasons. I see you've raised a couple cases in our support system as well. Our support staff found an email block for the address you provided. This can happen when the mail server sends an error response back to us when we try to deliver an email - often we see this when accounts no longer exist or haven't been created yet, so our system stops sending mail to that address. We've cleared out the block for the address you provided and you should be receiving the recovery email now when you try to have it sent again!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events