Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving password reset or verification emails from Atlassian

abhz NA August 30, 2017

Hi

i'm not receiving the confirmation Email to activate my Bitbucket account. Now i have the problem that i can not receive anything last i have received promotional e-mail from Bitbucket on 11/18/16 . my email id is abhz@brainwavelive.com

Capture.PNG

17 answers

0 votes
Oliver Rindelaub March 30, 2021

Same problem with my email address: oliver.rindelaub@t-online.de

Please help

Oliver

0 votes
Bit Create March 14, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal mine too. My email is kleinhans.e@bitcreateitsolutions.com.
It's been weeks already, I want to setup a Bitbucket and Jira account for our projects.

0 votes
Bisera Ivanova March 2, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal 
I don't receive recovery link for the email bisera.ivanova@flowscape.se

Can you help?

0 votes
Gil Katz February 13, 2021

Hi Ana

our e-mail is teamcity@safebreach.com and we are not getting password reset 

Gil

0 votes
Ghummakar Vlogs November 2, 2020

My email id is kumar.saurabh02@infosys.com I am not getting password reset mail.

0 votes
TH October 15, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal

Same problem here for my teammate. His team email yuehnan.wu@cronumax.com was closed momentarily, but now it's open. Maybe this is why his email fell into the bounce list? May you remove it from the list so he can receive password reset email again? Thank you.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2020

Hi @Tunghim Lam, welcome to the Community :) 

Your teammate was indeed on our suppression list. I've removed his email address from there, so he should be able to be receiving password reset emails again. Can you ask him to try it out and let us know?

Cheers!

Ana

0 votes
Shivam Kaushik September 14, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal - I'm facing the same issue. I'm not receiving the recovery link on my email address. Could you please see if it's in the suppression list and remove it from the list?

Here's my email - shivam@holidog.com

0 votes
Piero Castro August 12, 2020

Hello Ana;

Same problem here Ana, piero.castro@sattelital.com.pe and piero.castro@globalfiber.com.pe;

Thank you for your help!

Piero Castro August 12, 2020

Please help here @Ana Retamal 

Thank you for your help!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Hi @Piero Castro, welcome to the Community!

I've checked both email addresses and I haven't been able to find any Bitbucket accounts for any of them. 

Regarding the first one, I can see that there was an email sent from us and that was successfully delivered to your mail servers, so please make sure that you don't have any filters preventing it from appearing in your inbox and is not in the sp[am folder. If you still don't find it, it would help us to know in response to what was that email sent so we can investigate further (was it a reset password email? was an invitation for any of our products?). 

For the second email address I couldn't find anything in our system, so same as for the previous case please tell us in response to what were you expecting this email so we can investigate. 

For everybody else commenting on this post: please make sure to submit your own post for every individual case and that you do it under the right product. Our team is not monitoring old posts for new answers so your question will most likely be ignored. 

Cheers,

Ana

Piero Castro August 13, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal , thanks for the answer
Regarding the domain of globalfiber.com.pe, the account that was created is 'sistemas@globalfiber.com.pe' (sorry for the previous information about the domain), in effect there is a mail filter in these domains, please can you tell me which domains should be added to receive these verification emails.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,

Piero

0 votes
miki_torandell_bosch July 21, 2020

Same problem here Ana, estefania.ramirez@essentialist.com, thanks for your help!

0 votes
karuppasamy.m April 6, 2020

Hi Ana,

I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account karuppasamy.m@photoninfotech.net

can you please help me resolve this problem

Thanks,

Karuppasamy M

Mahesh Budharam April 30, 2020

Hi Ana,

Same problem with me. Not receiving recovery emails to my account mahesh@mobantica.com

Kristin Van Andel June 18, 2020

I am also having this issue.  I have raised a support ticket instead.

0 votes
asa_chang February 23, 2020

Hi Ana,

I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account asa.chang@lioshutan.com

Can you please help me resolve the problem

Thanks,

Asa

0 votes
dinesh.gautam January 14, 2020

Hi Ana,

I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account dinesh.gautam@indigo-consulting.co.in.

Thanks,

Dinesh

0 votes
Ognjen Nikolic January 14, 2020

Hello Ana, i created the bitbucket account on mail ognjen.nikolic@sipodsoftware.com but i havent got confirm registration mail, or any mail.

0 votes
Kiiza Favour January 9, 2020

Hi Ana. I have the same problem, I cant receive repo invitation links in my email. My email is kiizafavour9@gmail.com

0 votes
sansonny November 4, 2019

Hi ana, i have the same problem, i created a account to use in company, but i cant receive a confirmation or forgot password email.

Email: rodrigo.castilho@omnilink.com.br

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

schmarjames September 23, 2017

I'm currently having the same issue. None of the requested password reset email have been sent and its been over an hour.

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

Hi! I've checked our mail system and I could see the emails were being blocked. We've removed your email address from the supression list, so you should receive messages already.

I've send you a reset password email, can you confirm you received it? If you don't see it, make sure to look into your spam folder.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Regards,
Ana
Gonzalo_Castillo April 10, 2018

Hi Ana, I have the same problem. My account is innovativecode@innovapplications.com.

Thanks a lot for you support.

Like Kiiza Favour likes this
Israel Alvarez May 21, 2018

Hi Ana, I have the same problem. Kan you see if gitlab.icc@vgregion.se is on the supression list?.

Thanks a lot

Like Kiiza Favour likes this
matias.banchero March 14, 2019

Hi Ana, I have the same problem. My account is matias.banchero@edreamsodigeo.com

Thanks!

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
March 15, 2019

Hi @matias.banchero , your email address bounced with the following message:

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos 

I've removed it from the bounce list. Please make sure you're using a valid one, try again and let us know how it goes :) 

Kind regards,

Ana

Like # people like this
diltond April 1, 2019

Same issue here... I need to reset the password for dilton@peti9.com

Could you help me, Ana?

Thank you.

Mario Pavić June 12, 2019

Hi Ana,

I can't access bitbucket also. Recovery links are not working.

My email: apavelic@erecruit.com

Thanks in advance,

Andrej

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2019

Hi Mario, 

your email address bounced and that's why the email was not being delivered. I've removed it from the bounce list. Please try again and let us know how it goes :) 

Kind regards,

Ana

Mario Pavić June 12, 2019

Tnx! It works

Like Ana Retamal likes this
Brandon King June 19, 2019

Ana,

I'm not really getting any emails from bitbucket either. Can you see what's going on with brandon@ocmiwc.com? Thanks.

dinesh.gautam January 14, 2020

Hi Ana,

I am having a similar problem. I am not receiving password recovery emails to my account dinesh.gautam@indigo-consulting.co.in.

Thanks,

Dinesh

hlam May 21, 2020

Hi Ana, i have the same problem too. Could you pls help to check for me ? thank you so much :(

Hannah Fick December 5, 2021

Hi, the same for myself and a couple of my teammates. Don't want to share emails on here, but the support ticket (most of the time support tickets seem to go unanswered) is this one: CA-1609191

Please help. It's so frustrating. 

Not bitbucket accounts, just jira accounts - seem to not get emails and our mail filter doesn't show any sent from Jira. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events