I'm not receiving invitation email

Daniel Asto July 18, 2022

My email is not receiving bitbucket invitation mail, maybe my email is blocked or bounced.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2022

Hey @Daniel Asto , welcome to the Community.

While email addresses can wind up blocked on the Atlassian side and need intervention, that doesn't seem to be the case with the email address you've used to post here to Community. I see some successful deliveries from our mail service to your email server a couple weeks ago. Nothing more recent than that was sent however.

I would suggest having the repo owner send the invitation again!

Alternatively, if the email address you used here doesn't match the email address that should be getting the invite, then we'd need to know at least the domain of the other email address to check our logs.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2022

Assuming you've checked your spam/junk/any other email filtering - next steps I'd suggest:

1. Configure *@bitbucket.org as an allowed sender
  2. Ask your IT team to trace emails from *@bitbucket.org

CCM

Daniel Asto July 21, 2022

1 and 2 done, but I've read other trheads and they say bitbucket blocked or bounced their email addresses. I'd like to know how to get unblocked.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events