Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I have received no emails related to any repo I am a watcher of

I have been working at my latest company for a month now and have received 0 emails from bitbucket for any notifications related to repos I'm watching or PR's I've submitted. I've checked my notifications settings and have double-checked that I am in fact a watcher of those communities.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam Community Leader Jul 22, 2021

Hi @sam mcmurtrie welcome to the Atlassian community.

May I request to check out this manage email notifications page for complete details.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Thanks @G subramanyam for the resource. I checked it and compared my current notification settings and can't see anything in there that I have or have not selected that would prevent me from receiving updates on activity on repositories I am watching. Even if I had removed all my notifications the document says:

"While you can unsubscribe from certain notifications, you can't turn off notifications from Bitbucket when:

Another user mentions you in a comment or your access to a repository or workspace changes."

So presumably I would have still gotten some email notifications had I removed all notifications (which I haven't).

Could there be another reason I am not receiving any updates?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features on how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your t...

77 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you