I have received no emails related to any repo I am a watcher of

sam mcmurtrie July 21, 2021

I have been working at my latest company for a month now and have received 0 emails from bitbucket for any notifications related to repos I'm watching or PR's I've submitted. I've checked my notifications settings and have double-checked that I am in fact a watcher of those communities.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

Hi @sam mcmurtrie welcome to the Atlassian community.

May I request to check out this manage email notifications page for complete details.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

sam mcmurtrie July 22, 2021

Thanks @G subramanyam for the resource. I checked it and compared my current notification settings and can't see anything in there that I have or have not selected that would prevent me from receiving updates on activity on repositories I am watching. Even if I had removed all my notifications the document says:

"While you can unsubscribe from certain notifications, you can't turn off notifications from Bitbucket when:

Another user mentions you in a comment or your access to a repository or workspace changes."

So presumably I would have still gotten some email notifications had I removed all notifications (which I haven't).

Could there be another reason I am not receiving any updates?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events