Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have changed my mail id to new mail, not yet received mail i performed action many times but no us

Arundathi December 9, 2021

I have changed my mail id to new mail, not yet received any mail i performed action many times but no use 

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2021

Hi, @Arundathi! Welcome to the community! 

I checked our logs and confirmed that the email you used to create this question had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch ... - gsmtp

This can occur when the system tries to send an email and the account does not exist yet, is not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.

In this case, I removed your email from this suppression list. Could you please confirm if you receive the emails now? 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Arundathi December 9, 2021

Hi @Caroline R ,

getting below error as daily limit reached.

email_resend.JPG

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2021

Hi, @Arundathi.

Thanks for the additional information. By the error message you shared here, it seems you might have tried to change the email address multiple times. So after 24 hours, you should be able to change your email again, and now that we have removed the block from the server (in our first response), you should be able to receive this email.

Could you please confirm if you tried to change it again and received the email this time?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events