I cant reach my repository and my profile

Samet Sığırcı March 22, 2019

Hello, Im trying to enter my bitbucket profile but i cant. Because when i try it gives me "You're signing up with your Atlassian account for abcd@abcd.com" and "Create a unique username for Bitbucket Cloud" which i must be already have. I can access my account trough visual studio and commit my projects. in visual studio my e mail adress abcd@abcd.com and fetch url is abcd123@bitbucket.org/abcd123/myapp.git. But i cannot reach my abcd123 repository. Can you please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2019

Hello Samet and welcome to Community!

It looks as though you’ve had your issue resolved via a support request. If you would like to share what helped to resolve the issue publically so others may find a way to resolve this, that would be very much appreciated.

Keep asking great questions and being a part of this Community!

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

samet March 27, 2019

Hello Stephen,

I just try to login with my another email, then i found the right account of mine. But there is a strange issue. it was my privite repository and there is no other user can update it while if i dont add another user right? But at the moment i can update my repository with my another (email) user account. im confused. how did it happen? how can i update my privite repository with another user without any permission? I can saw my commits with user name and thats not the repositories owner. Im using visual studio 2017 by the way.

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events