It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I cant get mail for registring to bitbucket

Hello  i created the bitbucket account on mail ognjen.nikolic@sipodsoftware.com but i havent got confirm registration mail, or any mail

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Ognjen Nikolic 

If the email address is correct, It might be possible that the confirmation email went to your Spam folder. Can you try searching for "Bitbucket" in your email application?

Hi @Lenin Raj Rajasekaran Lenin. I dont have any mails in spam or thrash. Probably somehow my mail got blocked by you couse we had some problems with hosting and i tried to resend it million times. image.png

Like Lenin Raj Rajasekaran likes this

You maybe right. It could be a problem with the mail server of sipodsoftware.com.

@Lenin Raj Rajasekaran @Ana Retamal  It was not anymore. I read on this forum that a lot of people had that same problem.
I believe the problem is that my mail got into your "Bounce List". As i read on this link : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-not-receiving-password-reset-or-verification-emails-from/qaq-p/632502#M50670.
I cant even get a password recovery or any mail. I would appreciate if you remove my email from the bounce list. Thanks in advance.image.png

I hope you are not done with this topic because i still can confirm my account or reset password or anything. @Lenin Raj Rajasekaran 

I'm afraid I cant help you further on this issue. However we can tag @Ana Retamal who has helped in the earlier case.

@Ana Retamal Hello Ana. I need help with this. I cant work without that account.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

Contest: Share your custom Bitbucket Pipe and win

Announced in this blog, this holiday season we’re celebrating all things CI/CD and between now and the end of 2019 we’ll be showcasing content, use cases, feature announcements and more. One featur...

550 views 2 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you