Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get mail for registring to bitbucket

Ognjen Nikolic January 14, 2020

Hello  i created the bitbucket account on mail ognjen.nikolic@sipodsoftware.com but i havent got confirm registration mail, or any mail

1 answer

0 votes
Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hi @Ognjen Nikolic 

If the email address is correct, It might be possible that the confirmation email went to your Spam folder. Can you try searching for "Bitbucket" in your email application?

Hi @Lenin Raj Lenin. I dont have any mails in spam or thrash. Probably somehow my mail got blocked by you couse we had some problems with hosting and i tried to resend it million times. image.png

Like Lenin Raj likes this

@Lenin Raj To get notification. 

Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

You maybe right. It could be a problem with the mail server of sipodsoftware.com.

@Lenin Raj @Ana Retamal  It was not anymore. I read on this forum that a lot of people had that same problem.
I believe the problem is that my mail got into your "Bounce List". As i read on this link : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-not-receiving-password-reset-or-verification-emails-from/qaq-p/632502#M50670.
I cant even get a password recovery or any mail. I would appreciate if you remove my email from the bounce list. Thanks in advance.image.png

I hope you are not done with this topic because i still can confirm my account or reset password or anything. @Lenin Raj 

Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
January 14, 2020

I'm afraid I cant help you further on this issue. However we can tag @Ana Retamal who has helped in the earlier case.

Ognjen Nikolic January 16, 2020

@Ana Retamal Hello Ana. I need help with this. I cant work without that account.

Ognjen Nikolic January 19, 2020

@Lenin Raj  @Ana Retamal  still nothing ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events