I cannot find SVN Mirror plugin

Netadmin May 10, 2017

Hi,

I installed Bitbucket trial version on my desktop.

Its working ok.

I'm trying to install SVN mirror but I cannot find it under list of plugins on Market Place.

How to install SVN mirror on Bitbucket ? Do I need to get a license version ?

Thanks,

Paul

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2017

Are you on Bitbucket 5.0?   Bitbucket 5.0 was released only 1 week ago, and not all of the add-ons have published 5.0 compatible versions of their add-ons yet.

I suspect SVN Mirror for Bitbucket Server
will publish a 5.x compatible version very soon.  

And don't forget to try my add-on, too!  ;-)

1 vote
Alexander Kitaev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2017

Dear Paul,

we've just published new version of SVN Mirror Add-on (3.3.8) that is compatible with Bitbucket Server 5.0, so you should be able to install it now.

As Sylivie wrote it took us a few days to make sure add-on works properly with Bitbucket Server 5.0.

Would you have more questions on the SVN Mirror Add-on feel free to contact us at support@subgit.com

Thanks!

Netadmin May 11, 2017

Great. Will test it first thing 2mrw. Is there any tool that can convert CVS to GIT? I also have CVS repository that needs to get converted to GIT.

Thomas Buchhorn
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2017

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events