I can't see the webhooks o a repository even though I'm the administrator, how come?

brunopereira36 June 14, 2017

I created a repository, but I can't acces the settings > webhooks page.
All I see is a blank page. But it works just fine when I use another person's computer.

I added screenshots of my three attempts to load the page(chrome, chrome incognito window and firefox), it looks like I'm getting a 404 but like I said I'm the repository administrator, so I should have access to everything right?

PS: I turned off my antivirus and windows' firewall.

bb_2.pngbb3.pngbb.png

3 answers

0 votes
Deleted user May 29, 2019

the only way i worked around it is by entering the page from my iPhone chrome, it displayed the page correctly, though not a solution but a workaround

0 votes
Nwankwo Gabriel Onyedikachi March 22, 2019

I am also having this same issue. And i honestly don't know how to fix it

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2017

Hi Bruno, I've checked the account and I could see you've been added as an admin, but you've also veen added to the group 'Developers'. Users in this group can't update team settings or administer repositories. When you're granted conflicting permissions, the more restrictive applies, so I'm guessing that's why you can not see the webhooks.

Can you try removing yourself from the group 'Developers' and let us know if you can see the webhooks now?

Best regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events