Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see the changes in my project (refresh?)

Tibi Mose January 29, 2015

Hi. I'm new to Sourcetree.

I have a project built with eclipse. When I change a file in eclipse and save it, I can see the change reflected in sourcetree. Nevertheless, I have copied the src folder (which contains all the java files) from another project to the project to which sourcetree points at and now I can't see the changes in the files in sourcetree, although eclipse sees them and I have verified that the files in that folder are indeed changed.

So, I'm asking, is there any way to refresh sourcetree so that it sees the new project and shows me the changes from the last commit?

I mention that I got the original code from bitbucket.

2 answers

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2015

F5 forces SourceTree to refresh the interface, which might fix your problem.

Also, make sure the .git folder is still present in the root of your project

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2015

Hi Tibi,

Click on working copy and select all files, sorted by file status.

Please check file status and log/history at the bottom of source tree.You can see all the modified files which are in Unstaged area

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events