Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not sign XCODE 12. in BitBucket Cloud account due to "Your credentials lack one .... "

Baseth October 10, 2020

I can not sign XCODE 12.2 beta 2 due to "Your credentials lack one or more .." More text is indivisible. I do not know how to I fix this issue.

Thank for your help

2 answers

0 votes
Baseth October 15, 2020

Yes it seems that the problem is on XCODE Beta version. Yesterday I installed last beta version Nr 3 and issue (and some others) is still  remains. I will wait for final version of XCODE 12  and then I solve it with Apple support if still issue remains. Thank for your assitence

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2020

Could you explain the steps you are taking to get to this error?

Just trying to sign into Xcode has nothing to do with Bitbucket, so I am struggling a bit to work out what exactly the problem might be, I'm hoping a step-by-step list might explain what I am missing.

Baseth October 12, 2020

I did following:
1. I created remote account (Bitbucket Cloud, Private) from XCODE 12.2 BETA 2
It was unsuccessful, I got message: 
SecureTransport error: I/O error. (-1)

also I tried:

2. I tried also Pull comand from 12.2 BETA 2 without success

3. I did clone and tried create new remote for the clone and also without success

Thank you for your help

Baseth October 12, 2020

When I repeated point 1 I got:

{"type": "error", "error": {"fields": {"name": ["You already have a repository with this name."]}, "message": "Repository with this Slug and Owner already exists."}}

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2020

Hmm.  That suggests XCODE went wrong when talking to Bitbucket, or possibly your network when you tried to create a new repo, but Bitbucket worked fine.

The second error is because you've now tried to create a repo that is already there!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events