Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not see the code uploaded from sourcetree on my bitbucket server

Ivan Caceres September 26, 2017

Dear,

At the moment we have a new repository created within a bitbucket server project. Later this repository was cloned by the SourceTree client in which the source code was added by commit and was sent by push request to the server.

However in spite of the fact that in the client the Log / History indicates the commit as sent to the server, this code can not be displayed on the server, which is correctly configured.

Please we require your urgent help, since we are in the process of migration and we can not advance for this inconvenience.

SourceTree.pngBitbucket_Server.png

Watch your prompt response.

First of all, Thanks.

Best regards.

2 answers

0 votes

Confirm client-side configuration.

GIT_REMOTE.png

A push has just been sent to the server, which is shown in the log as git-receive-pack, but is not yet displayed in the graphical environment of the browser.

So the activities between the client and the server are being logged. Please maybe some other suggestion?

git_received.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

Have you tried to restart Bitbucket? If it is still now showing up, the next step would be to contact support, getsupport.atlassian.com. Generate a support zip and include that with the ticket.

Dear,

The link getsupport.atlassian.com show us the next message, please send me the update link.

GET_SUPPORT.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

Try this link, https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries and submit your question under the "Help raising a support ticket" option.

Ivan Caceres September 28, 2017

Hello,

You know I communicated on Tuesday with the support that you sent me through the link https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries, but I was told that I should review my problem through full time technical support from Atlassian, what I understand we have the license Bitbucket (Server) 10 Users: Starter License.

Please help us indicating the process that we must follow, since as I commented the configurations that you indicated me to review are correct and I still do not see the source code in the repository.

Response link: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-333591

Regards.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2017

What OS are you running your Bitbucket Server on?  What browser are you using to access Bitbucket? Have you tried a different browser/incognito session? Are you able to access the repository settings page without issues? Checkout this troubleshooting guide and see if that helps, https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/repository-is-not-updated-by-pushing-content-immediately-after-its-creation-779171782.html

Btw, my bad for not asking what license tier you are on, Atlassian just changed the support and I totally forgot.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2017

Have you refreshed the page in Bitbucket?

I have already done the commands indicated by the repository dashboard, and at the end I did refresh, but still could not see my code.

Refresh.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2017

What if you go up one level and then back into the repository?

Do you mean to raise a level of permission or what do you mean by raising a level?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2017

No, go back to the project view and then back into the repository.

Here is the view of the project.

Project.png

Here is the view of the repository and the code still does not appear.

Repo.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2017

On the client you pushed from, check what remotes you have for the repository by running git remote -v. Both fetch and push should point to your Bitbucket Server. You can also check your atlassian-bitbucket-access.log to see if there is an entry for git-receive-pack at the time you pushed.

Confirm client-side configuration.

GIT_REMOTE.png

A push has just been sent to the server, which is shown in the log as git-receive-pack, but is not yet displayed in the graphical environment of the browser.

git_received.png

So the activities between the client and the server are being logged. Please maybe some other suggestion?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events