I can not see cog icon in Stash although i have been given Stash-Administrator permission

VarunTechStuff February 26, 2015

I am not able to see the cog menu in stash. To make certain configurations its required to go to the admin area. I am not able to see the admin area. I have been given Stash-Administrator permission in Jira.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2015

Please check if you can navigate to http://<stash base address>/admin . If yes, you have some UI problem. If not, you do not really have admin rights.

(N.B. you need "System Administrator" right for this, "Administrator" is not enough.)

VarunTechStuff February 26, 2015

It looks like I don't have admin rights. Please let me know how to assign system admin rights. I have admin rights in Jira. I can see user management, System--> Global permissions etc.

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2015

On the Global permissions page in the admin area.

VarunTechStuff March 1, 2015

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events