Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can find the commit graph in bitbucket server (Stash), does the feature exists in this version?

Netapsys February 3, 2016

2 answers

3 votes
G__Sylvie_Davies__bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2016

Bitbucket Server (a.k.a. Stash) has never had a built-in commit graph (see: BSERV-2534).   Some confusion arises because Bitbucket Cloud (a.k.a. bitbucket.org) has always had one.  But all is not lost. There are a number of add-ons available for Bitbucket Server through the Atlassian Marketplace that provide a commit-graph, including:

According to my analysisBit-Booster is the best git commit graph for Bitbucket Server.

Full disclosure: I wrote Bit-Booster.  I also submitted some patches to Commit Graph.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2016

Which version were you using previously that had a commit graph?  I'm not aware of there haivng been a commit graph in Stash, but there are a number of plugins available that provide one.  We use Commit Graph.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events