Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am unable to access my repositories after upgrading my account to Atlassian how can I access them?

Deleted user Sep 03, 2020

I am a graduate student and had uploaded a few of my assignments on bitbucket. However recently, I was prompted to upgrade my account to Atlassian and choosing a unique user name. After completing the process I logged in to my account finding all my repositories are no more there. I tried to search for them a bit but coudn't find them. Can anybody help me?

Please also guide me what major differences to except after this update.

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler T Atlassian Team Sep 03, 2020

If you already had a Bitbucket account, you would already have a username. Are you sure you haven't used different email addresses for the accounts?

I am sure I used the same email. I have just discovered a new phenomenon if I log in using my username and password it shows my old repositories but if I log in using google through the same email it shows newly generated repositories.

Tyler T Atlassian Team Sep 04, 2020

Try this:

Now, those should have different values which means you have 2 accounts. At this point you can decide which account to keep and transfer the repositories accordingly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,741 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you