Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access my repositories after upgrading my account to Atlassian how can I access them?

Deleted user September 3, 2020

I am a graduate student and had uploaded a few of my assignments on bitbucket. However recently, I was prompted to upgrade my account to Atlassian and choosing a unique user name. After completing the process I logged in to my account finding all my repositories are no more there. I tried to search for them a bit but coudn't find them. Can anybody help me?

Please also guide me what major differences to except after this update.

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2020

If you already had a Bitbucket account, you would already have a username. Are you sure you haven't used different email addresses for the accounts?

Muhammad Ijlal September 4, 2020

I am sure I used the same email. I have just discovered a new phenomenon if I log in using my username and password it shows my old repositories but if I log in using google through the same email it shows newly generated repositories.

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2020

Try this:

Now, those should have different values which means you have 2 accounts. At this point you can decide which account to keep and transfer the repositories accordingly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events