Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to change a repository to another workspace

Hélio Augusto Sabóia Moura February 18, 2021

I am trying to change a repository to another workspace but after requesting the transfer the following message appears on the repository configuration screen "Repository transfer in progress" followed by "... tranfered this repository to ... 18 hours ago" and the transfer does not materializes. Can someone give me a clarification, please?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2021

Hi @Hélio Augusto Sabóia Moura ,

When you transfer a repository, an email is sent to the administrators of the workspace that you are transferring to. One of the admins needs to follow the link in this email and accept the transfer request, in order for the transfer to be completed.

Are you an admin of the workspace you have transferred the repo to, and if so, have you received an email about the transfer?
If you're not admin of that workspace, can you check with one of the admins and see whether they have received an email about the transfer request?

Kind regards,
Theodora

VisionsLive Admin March 20, 2021

Thank you.
I had no idea about an email being sent. It makes sense, but there is no indication in the UI that this step needs to happen.

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Hi @Hélio Augusto Sabóia Moura ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would recommend you to contact official Atlassian support. It seems to me something went wrong and somebody from Atlassian needs to investigate it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events