Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving bitbucket email notifications when someone mentions me

Conor Croke March 8, 2022

I am not receiving bitbucket email notifications when someone mentions me but am receiving other notifications. I have this checked in my notification settings.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2022

Hi, @Conor Croke, welcome to the community! 

I confirmed your email is not blocked, so this is not the reason you are not receiving these notifications. You mentioned you have this option checked in your notification settings, could you please confirm if you are referring to the "Someone mentioning me" option in your personal settings

Also, the notifications you are receiving are related to the same repository?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Conor Croke March 9, 2022

Hi Caroline, yes I can confirm that "Someone mentioning me" is checked in my personal settings. Yes they would be related to someone mentioning me in a Pull Request in the comment sections. I do not receive an email or even a notification.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2022

Hi, Conor, thanks for your confirmation. 

Checking our logs, I don’t see any non-delivered emails, so I would like to ask you to check your spam folder or if you have certain rules that make emails skip the inbox. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just your email? Could you please confirm when you start facing this issue?

Please feel free to share any additional information regarding this subject.

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events