Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to login to bitbucket, please help me with that

NehaKanojiya December 12, 2019

I am not able to login to bitbucket, even after entering recovery code which is given on link.

1 answer

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

Hi @NehaKanojiya 

It should work if you have done the changes in the respective file.

Can I ask in which file you have been done the changes? and what?

NehaKanojiya December 12, 2019

i didn't made any changes in any file, i just want to re login to my bitbucket account. I do not have that QR code to get the verify code, please do help me with that.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2019

I hope you are using the BItbucket server if so then there are below options you can try to reset your password or to login.

1. You can ask your bitbucket admin to reset the password.
  2. If the outgoing mail has been configured then you can send a reset password link yourself.
  3. If you are the admin user then you can use this article to recover the admin user password, but you should have the bitbucket server access on this the bitbucket has been hosted on.

If you are using Bitbucket cloud then on the login page you will find the link called can't log in/access. Click on it and provide your email address then click on Send recovery link with this it will send you an mail to your provided email and using that you can reset the password. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events