Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Unable to Clone,Pull or Push to Repository

Ashwan Guni February 5, 2014

Hi,

I have installed and uninstalled Source tree multiple times still it fails to pull or clone or push from a GIt or Mercurilal Repostory It just says pulling or cloning when i try but it never does how long i wait. Can you help me in resolving this please

5 answers

0 votes
Ashwan Guni February 6, 2014

It only shows git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin
after 30 min of pull request. It always shows the loading bar but never pulls however when i tried to do a clone using the Terminal availabl in the Source tree using the command lind it clones without any issue its only problem with the GUI

0 votes
vikas mangal February 6, 2014

Click on the checkbox 'Show full output'. It will the show the error which it is facing while cloning.

Ashwan Guni February 6, 2014

It only shows git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin
after 30 min of pull request. It always shows the loading bar but never pulls however when i tried to do a clone using the Terminal availabl in the Source tree using the command lind it clones without any issue its only problem with the GUI

0 votes
Adrian Moerchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

There is a litte checkbox under the progress. Check this to see the log. What does it say?

0 votes
Ashwan Guni February 5, 2014

Yes I was able to clone using other tools like SmarGit and GIT GUI.Its only the issue with SourceTree . Its not showing any error it just says pulling or cloning and it never does

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

Are you able to clone using the command line git tool? Are you getting any error messages?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events