Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve Permission problem with c.a.s.i.p.GrantedPermissionVoterProvider

Andreas Gr. January 14, 2018

For some users the web-View is not usable as no content is shown, only the top menu bar and clicking does not render any content neither. The logfile shows the following message:

c.a.s.i.p.GrantedPermissionVoterProvider Permission voter for user xxxxx has expired and will be recalculated

Current user directory: Delegated ldap, some messing around with user directories has happened but without a dedicated event above problem showed up.

Where is this symptom coming from?

How could we reset affected areas without deleting and reinstalling everything?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi Andreas! That's not an error message. The permission cache has expired and the permissions of the user need to be recalculated (which happens automatically). This is a way for the system to ensure cached permissions don't go stale, in case the cache isn't correctly invalidated when permissions change. It's not an indication of any issue; it's just something the system is doing.

The problem you described doesn't seem to be related to that message, and we need more info to be able to tell the cause. As we need files that might contain sensitive data, I've created a Support ticket for you, you'll receive an email notification shortly. I'll send you some instructions via that ticket, please reply to it so we can help you get this solved. 

Best regards :)
Ana
Vladislav Rudskoy August 27, 2018

Hi Ana,

Could you provide us with the same email? Currently I see a lot of same staff in our log files and everything I've googled: this question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events