cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove stash user id

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2014

Hi,

In the user directory of stash, I have 2 Id's of mine, cause of which I am not able to login, it gives me an error, org.hibernate.NonUniqueResultException: query did not return a unique result: 2, Is there any way to remove one of my user id from stash, I am not a admin, But I can send the answers to my admin.Thanks for your help in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2014

Hi Nitram,

Yikes! That is definitely not expected behaviour. You may end up having to remove the duplicated ID directly from the database, but it's important for us to understand how you got into this situation in the first place. Could you raise an issue at https://support.atlassian.comso we can take a closer look at your instance and help you resolve the problem?

cheers,

Tim

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 7, 2014

Sure, this is my email ID in my org martinjerome.raj@orgname.com, and my username is like mraj1,

In JIRA, it is connecting to my windows user directory, I think so, where my username = mraj1 key= martinjerome.raj

and In stash, I can see a record with username = mraj1  email = martinjerome.raj@orgname.com, pulling from Windows UD.

and the second record is created by some guy who has admin rights, username= martinjerome.raj email = empty or null.

So, when I try to login with mraj1, it gives me the above error, when I login with martinjerome.raj I can see an error no username exists, Please help!

This is created by a admin related to my issue in stash support, SSP-5382

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events