Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove an invalid but existed repository?

littlepig2013 September 21, 2018

I tried to create a repository by importing another repository, but some problems happened during importing. I checked the repository list and I found the repository I just created existed but the link of that repository was invalid.(After I clicked it, there comes a message saying "

That link has no power here

").

I can't remove this repository.

I want to remove it and then create another repository with the same name. If I can't remove the invalid but existed repository, there's no way for me to create another repository with the same time. Is there any method to remove it?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2018

Hi, welcome to the Community :)

If there was some error during the import, the repository most likely will now be in a corrupted state, which means it can't be used. I could remove it for you, do you mind sharing the name of the repository? Alternatively we could create a support ticket, if this is some information you'd need to keep confidential.

Cheers!

Ana 

littlepig2013 September 24, 2018

Thanks very much. I will text you the name of the repository in a minute!

littlepig2013 September 24, 2018

Can I send it to you by email or other personal method? I'm afraid that giving you the link in the post can not keep it confidential.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

No worries about that, I've created a Support ticket for you so you can share that information with us privately. You should have received a notification to the email address associated with your Bitbucket account.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else! 

Kind regards :) 

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events